Error while updating WebDav 2.5.3 to 2.6.0

Hello,

I update the WebDav addon from 2.5.3 to 2.6.0 in our project. When I update the database (MySQL 8.0.23) I get the following error:

> Task :apfueb-core:updateDb FAILED
Loading class `com.mysql.jdbc.Driver'. This is deprecated. The new driver class is `com.mysql.cj.jdbc.Driver'. The driver is automatically registered via the SPI and manual loading of the driver class is generally unnecessary.
Executing script C:\Users\Brueck\StudioProjects\apps\apfueb\modules\core\build\db\60-webdav\update\mysql\20\200918-2-updateWebdavDocument.sql
Executing script C:\Users\Brueck\StudioProjects\apps\apfueb\modules\core\build\db\60-webdav\update\mysql\20\200918-2-updateWebdavDocument01.sql
Jan. 26, 2022 10:54:45 VORM. groovy.sql.Sql execute
WARNUNG: Failed to execute: create unique index IDX_WEBDAV_DOCUMENT_UK_FULL_PATH on WEBDAV_WEBDAV_DOCUMENT (FULL_PATH, DELETE_TS_NN) because: Specified key was too long; max key length is 3072 bytes

Execution failed for task ':apfueb-core:updateDb'.
> Exception when executing SQL: create unique index IDX_WEBDAV_DOCUMENT_UK_FULL_PATH on WEBDAV_WEBDAV_DOCUMENT (FULL_PATH, DELETE_TS_NN)

* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

Our application uses CUBA Platform 7.2.18.

Greetings
Andreas

Hi, @Andreas.Brueck

Thank you for pointing this out.
We will publish the bugfix release soon.

Regards,
Gleb