When trying to open some of the views I am facing following error:
I removed the view and then recreated it with exact same attributes (confirmed as there was no diff in views.xml in git) and it started opening fine. But once I started server, then it again started failing with the exact same error.
I am not able to reproduce this in a new sample project. Its happening in my project which I upgraded from 6.7.9. Let me try to create a project in 6.7.9 and then upgrade and see if it reproduces.
One interesting thing is that it is happening with views which somehow indirectly relates to bpm proc instance like in ProcTask views, Parcel (this the entity which I am tying to BPM processes) views etc.