When you create a new Entity in Cuba Studio, the first attribute you create is not added to the to the Entity.
Steps to reproduce:
- create new Entity
- Create new Attribute
- Observe that it is not in the Attribute list
- Think you made a mistake, attempt to add attribute again.
- Error message reported Attribute already exists
- Save the Entity and open it back up, attribute is still not there.
- Attempt to add attribute again, this time it is ALWAYS successful.
Perhaps it has something to do with the entity not “existing” until it is saved