Editable Group Table with aggregation doesn't show group aggregations in edit mode

Hi,

i’ve found a problem that has to do with a group table together with the editable mode and an aggregation.
When there is a groupTable that is editable and the column that is editable has additionally an aggregation defined, then the groups results are not displayed, only the total aggregation. Here’s an example of such a table:

<groupTable id="ordersTable"
			aggregatable="true"
			editable="true"
			height="100%"
			width="100%">
	<actions>
		<action id="create"/>
		<action id="edit"/>
		<action id="remove"/>
	</actions>
	<columns>
		<group>
			<column id="orderDate"/>
		</group>
		<column id="netAmount"
				editable="true">
			<aggregation type="SUM"/>
		</column>
		<column id="amount">
			<aggregation type="SUM"/>
		</column>
	</columns>
	<rows datasource="ordersDs"/>
	<buttonsPanel>
		<button action="ordersTable.create"/>
		<button action="ordersTable.edit"/>
		<button action="ordersTable.remove"/>
	</buttonsPanel>
</groupTable>

The netAmount column here is the problem. The sum of netAmount is not shown on a per orderDate basis, but only for all orders. The amount column instead correctly shows the different sums for each orderDate.

Attached you will find the example app as well as a screenshot that shows the problem.

I thought that it is just not possible to show aggregations on a editable column, but since the total sum of netAmount is correctly displayed and additionally even updated on a change of the values, i think it is just a bug.

So it would be great if you can take a look at this.

Bye
Mario

editable-group-table-with-aggregation-problem

cuba-problem-group-editable-table-aggregation.zip (36.5K)

Hi Mario,

Thank you for reporting the problem. We have created a YouTrack issue, see the link on the right.

:ticket: See the following issue in our bug tracker:

https://youtrack.cuba-platform.com/issue/PL-8725

Hi
Has this bug been fixed by now? I don’t see any further update and my groupTable is not working for aggregation as expected. It is only working for aggregation of the whole table but not SUM by groups. Thanks for any update.

Mortoza

Hi, the issue is not yet fixed, since it requires a lot of work inside of the component. Currently, we are not working on it.

@artamonov Any workaround suggestion?

Hi @mario
Did you resolved this by your side?