I tried on an external project and the expected behavior for opening the file inside the browser is working fine , The issue now is my live application on production
I was expecting the issue because i’m creating FileDescriptor object and adding the byte array to it and then saving it.
I tried to make file upload using cuba file upload tag on the project that currently run on the production
Then try to download the file the same issue happened that the file is downloaded not opened inside the browser
Although the below is logged at the application logs
please tell me how to trace this issue and figure out what is the root cause of it.
It’s difficult to say what’s wrong without a demo project which reproduces the problem. You can try to debug com.haulmont.restapi.controllers.FileDownloadController#downloadFile. This method is invoked every time you access the file download link.