I’m currently starting with Cuba-platform. Played around a little bit, created a simple test-application (quite similar to the quickstart).
I have several Generic-UI Screens in the web module (Web Module->com.company.project.web.*). Now I wanted to have a simple Desktop application with exactly the same behavior.
Created a desktop module, which results in:
- new desktop module and related message packs (Desktop Module->com.company.project.desktop.messages
- new desktop module menu --> empty, I added the menu description of web to have the same screens
- in Web Module(!) I got a new screen (Web Module -> com.company.project.desktop.screens->ext-loginWindow.xml : loginWindow)
- app-components.xml looks like this for desktop module:
The desktop application itself compiles and is runnable. I can login, but none of my screens is working! It does not know the messages from web module, means labels of menuItems are wrong.
- must I maintain messages twice? (one for web, one for desktop)?
- must I duplicate all the screens? (and if, how?) I thought that the generic UI screens can be used from both modules.
Ah, I’m using Cuba Studio Version 6.4.1.
Thank you very much,