Deployment with multiple data stores

Hello, I am trying to deploy an application on a tomcat server and throws the following error:
Org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘entityManagerFactory_praxis’ defined in class path resource [com / albertosancheznieto / soga / spring.xml]: Can not resolve reference to bean ‘cubaDataSource_praxis’ while setting bean property ‘dataSource’ ; Nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘cubaDataSource_praxis’ defined in class path resource [com / albertosancheznieto / rope / spring.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; Nested exception is javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: The name jdbc / praxis is not associated with this context.

I attach two images, one with the configuration deployment and another with the different data stores that I have configured in the application. I have checked the file war-context.xml and only shows the data store cubaDS, should also appear here the other data stores that I have configured in the application?
Thanks and regards.

datastores

deployment

war-context

Hi,

You don’t have a definition of praxis datasource in your war-context.xml. Perhaps you can copy it from your standard context.xml used in the local Tomcat.

Hi Konstantin, true that can be added by hand, my question was whether there was possibility that when the war-context.xml was generated by cuba studio and already included all the data stores defined so that they do not have to be added later by hand.
Greetings.

You are right. I’ve created an issue.

:ticket: See the following issue in our bug tracker:

https://youtrack.cuba-platform.com/issue/STUDIO-3759