Deploying WAR in Tomcat Linux Service does not work with REST API addon installed

Environment:
newly created application without manual coding
CUBA 7.2
Debian 10

Description:
I install the addon - the application is not available after deployment.
I uninstall the addon - the application works fine after deployment.
When deployed quickly during development, the application works fine in both cases.

Question:
What can I tweak to make it work?

Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'org.springframework.security.filterChains': Cannot resolve reference to bean 'org.springframework.security.web.DefaultSecurityFilterChain#0' while setting bean property 'sourceList' with key [0]; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'org.springframework.security.web.DefaultSecurityFilterChain#0': Cannot create inner bean '(inner bean)#16171da7' of type [org.springframework.security.web.authentication.www.BasicAuthenticationFilter] while setting constructor argument with key [4]; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name '(inner bean)#16171da7': Cannot resolve reference to bean 'clientAuthenticationEntryPoint' while setting constructor argument; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'clientAuthenticationEntryPoint' defined in class path resource [com/haulmont/addon/restapi/rest-dispatcher-spring.xml]: Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Failed to instantiate [org.springframework.security.oauth2.provider.error.OAuth2AuthenticationEntryPoint]: Constructor threw exception; nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/xml/bind/JAXBException

Here is a part of the log. Tell me, plz, what’s wrong.

Hi,
There are several topics regarding this error message, take at look at them: