Deploy error with bean ddcrd_DiagnoseExecutionLogService

hi.
I recently started using cuba-platform.
I work with the source code of a working project, I was able to build it, but when I deploy to tomcat, I get an error.
Any help will be useful

jdk 8, tomcat 8, gradle 4.10.3
deploy via war file

30-Oct-2020 19:58:32.588 SEVERE [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class [com.haulmont.cuba.core.sys.AppContextLoader]
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘ddcrd_DiagnoseExecutionLogService’ defined in URL [jar:file:/C:/Soft/mobd_tomcat/webapps/app-core/WEB-INF/lib/runtime-diagnose-core-1.0.0.jar!/de/diedavids/cuba/runtimediagnose/diagnose/DiagnoseExecutionLogServiceBean.class]: Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Failed to instantiate [de.diedavids.cuba.runtimediagnose.diagnose.DiagnoseExecutionLogServiceBean]: Constructor threw exception; nested exception is java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError

thank you, Aleksandr

Hi,
The error message you’ve posted is not complete. It doesn’t contain details necessary to diagnose the problem.
So please provide the whole error message text.