Default rule overwrite existing roles of the user regardless of the "Override ..." options setting

Hi, I’ve just get the LDAP add-on 1.2.0 from an IntelliJ Cuba project based on platform 6.10.11, I updated the default rule so that when a new user is connecting the system assign a particular access group. Everything work fine except when a user (the admins ones) already have an existing group (Administrators group) then this group is removed even if the option “Override existing roles” is not checked (actually I did the test also checking it). Anyone knows anything about this? How to fix it?

Hi @m.colozzi,

It appeared that it’s an addon bug. We will investigate this issue and will notify you when new version with the fix will be published.

Regards,
Evgeny

Hi Evgeny, many thanks for the response, I guess in the meantime I can use the parameter cuba.web.standardAuthenticationUsers creating ad-hoc user for the admin activities, or at least this is the quickest way that comes to my mind, is it correct or you have other suggestions?
Many thanks.
Kind regards.

Hi @m.colozzi,

We have found the issue and fixed it in 1.2.1 addon version. Please try this version in your project.

Regards,
Evgeny

Hi Evgeny,

It works now!!!

Many many thanks, really great job!!!
Very much appreciated!!!

Have a good day and good week end.
Best regards.