DataGrid generated column row selection

Hi everyone,
I’m often using generated columns containing web components and I’m able to render them corretly with the ComponentRederer. However, I’ve discovered a problem when trying to select a row containing a web component with a caption (for example a CheckBox or a RadioButtonGroup). The selected row will not make the generated column change the text color to a lighter one. Do you know how can I fix this?

I’m using Cuba Platform 7.2.11

EDIT:
For now I’m using this ugly hack to display the text correctly; by applying this CSS rule I’m able to override the RadioButton’s label wrong color upon row selection:

.v-grid-row-selected .v-radiobutton {
    color: white !important;
}

Problem is I’m experiencing some color flickering on the label when the row is selected.

Hi,

The following style work for me without the need of !important:

.v-grid-row-selected {
  .v-checkbox,
  .v-select-optiongroup .v-radiobutton {
    color: white;
  }
}

Unfortunately, I can’t reproduce color flickering.

Regards,
Gleb

Hi,
Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I figured that I could overcome the issue by applying a style similar to yours (I added the !important modifier just in case). The flickering happens (on my side) whenever I select/unselect the row. Anyway, flickering aside, is this intended behaviour?

Unfortunately, I can’t reproduce color flickering. I’ll be able to help you, if you attache a small demo project that reproduces the issue.

Regards,
Gleb