Communication between two CUBA base application

Hi
I have two Cuba applications hosted in cloud. I want to read info from one app to another. What would be the best approach? Thanks in advance for any suggestion.

Mortoza

What are you trying to do? Read the same database tables?

Share some other data?

Have you looked at the REST services?

How about 2 application server but one database server.
I think i will work right?

Hi
Completely separate application, database and hosted in two different servers.

If that is the case you need to implement

Database replication is the frequent electronic copying data from a database in one computer or server to a database in another so that all users share the same level of information. The result is a distributed database in which users can access data relevant to their tasks without interfering with the work of others. The implementation of database replication for the purpose of eliminating data ambiguity or inconsistency among users is known as normalization.

But only if your database support this kind of feature. Like SQL Server.

Thanks. I think I need to explain the purpose why Iā€™m looking for that. I shall have license manager software where I shall maintain different instances of my Cuba applications hosted in different customers servers. Those instances will have their respective licenses for number of users for example which will be maintained in license application hosted. When the client application will run, it will check the license application server and validate the max number of user license.

Any ideas?

Hello, @mortozakhan!

I think REST is the best way (I can be wrong :grin:)

https://doc.cuba-platform.com/manual-6.8/manual.html#rest_api_v2_usage_example

2 Likes