Cannot configure Pointcut on EclipseLink method, L3 cache

Hello. I am trying to configure L3 cache that will be hit after L2 cache of EclipseLink but I cannot configure the pointcut on EclipseLink method. The aspect component works well with my own methods, but it won’t work with internal methods of EclipseLink. Here’s my code of Aspect: Untitled - Pastebin

I have tried many things including LoadTimeWeaver (it always conflicts with internal stuff), AutoProxy, but had no success. I would truly appreciate if someone could help me with the problem.

help pls:) I suppose the problem lies within application contexts, I’ve tried to put aspect libraries and the aspect itself into web module, but it didn’t work(

Guys, help pls. Or could you just give a direction that I have to work on. I think the problem is in different application contexts and modules. I’ve placed the code above into core module, but it’s never caught by pointcut.

Hi,
Sorry, but what you are trying to do is really advanced, not to say crazy, stuff. I doubt anyone has done the same before for CUBA.
Are you sure you need such kind of cache? Isn’t Entity and Query Cache - CUBA Platform. Developer’s Manual , or tuning database caching settings, enough?