I am working on application using two datastores for two different MS SQL Server schemas mymusala_core - Main one, and dbo additional one.
In cuba studio deployments options I checked Single War for Middleware and Web client option and app properties- [‘cuba.automaticDatabaseUpdate’ : true]. I run buildWar task in build.gradle file. The war was created successfully however
when I checked the resulting war - META-INF/context.xml dirverClass name for the main datastore has spases in its name. Also the current schema parameter was not set at all although it was provided in the studio configuration.
The additional datastore was set correctly in the same file.
I am using the last platform version 6.7.4.