I tried to localize task outcomes to German, but unfortunately the only options available are “en” and “ru”.
Is there a workaround for this or could you change the interface to support different languages?
this bug was fixed in v.6.3.0. Since this version the modeler allows you to specify translations for all locales of the application.
unfortunately the translation doesn’t work in a process which got called through a call activity.
It works in my main process though.
I did it exactly the same way in every process definition. Have I overlooked something?
Can you please attach a small project and process model that demonstrate the problem?
I made a small example workflow which demonstrates the problem.
To reproduce the error do the following:
- Import and deploy both process definitions “Localization_test_main” and “Localization_test_sub”.
- Start a new instance of “Localization_test_main” and assign a user to the “Test Role”
- Claim the task and choose any outcome.
After choosing “Outcome A” or “Outcome B” you should see the problem.
Some additional notes:
- I am only using the “de” language key in the application. Therefore, this is the only translated language in the workflow (but with English contents in this demo).
- CUBA Studio version: 6.3.2
- CUBA Platform version: 6.3.4
Thanks for reporting the problem. We created an issue: https://youtrack.cuba-platform.com/issue/PL-8305
For now as a workaround you can define localization for sub process in the main process model - that should work.
thanks the suggested workaround works perfect.
See the following issue in our bug tracker: