I have a strange problem where there is some table column showing blank value for a related entity attribute.
Let me explain using the Order and OrderLine scenario as below.
- Order entity has a one-to-many relationship to the OrderLine entity.
- Order entity has a related Customer entity which in turn have a related Party entity.
- Party entity has an instance name on the name attribute.
- Customer entity has an instance name on the party attribute.
I have a screen with a table of OrderLine entities with the following columns:
- Product of the OrderLine (product)
- Quantity of the OrderLine (quantity)
- Order number of the related Order (order.orderno)
- Date of the related Order (order.date)
- Customer of the related Order (order.customer)
The problem I have is that the table is showing blank in the Customer column.
I got the problem after upgrading from platform 6.3.6 to platform 6.4.0. In 6.3.6, there is no problem in the Customer column. I am at lost what is causing this. I have check the sql generated by eclipselink but it looks good and i could not find any problem at sql level.
Appreciate any help on the problem i’m having. Thanks.