- How to do bean validation without strong constraints, just for information ?
Is it possible to use ValidationErrors without blocking user input or persistence ?
Validation errors handling seems not to be customizable in CUBA.
- How to load a custom Hibernate Validator Factory ?
What are you trying to accomplish? Could you provide an example of what you’re trying to do? It will be easier for people to suggest a solution if a concrete example/goal is given.
We try to handle CUBA/Java bean validation errors without blocking persistence/user input.
We’ve found a solution in:
- using a custom group (groups parameter of bean validation annotation)
- extending an entity listener
- call validation in beforeCommit event (CUBA bean validator with specific group in parameter)
Thank you for your interest !