Association between different Datastore

Hi,
i’ve two datastore. In the main one i’ve a table that has a reference to another one table that is in the second datastore.
When i try to define the association in the cuba studio i doesn’t get then list of entieties of the second datastore. How can i realize the association described ?

Manuel

1 Like

Hi Manuel,

Currently you cannot do it in Studio and the platform also does not support automatic linking of entities from different data stores.

However, this feature is implemented for the upcoming version 6.4 - see the link to the YouTrack issue. A release candidate will be available next week, so you are welcome to test this new functionality.

1 Like

Hi Konstantine,
when do you think that the next relase will be avalaible?

Manuel

Hi Konstantine
where can i get the 6.4.0 release candidate?
Manuel

Hi Manuel,
The release candidate will be available this week as I promised. We are very busy preparing it :slight_smile:

Hi Konstantin,
we’re using the 6.4.0 release candidate and we’ve some problems to include an application component
with different datastore. ( for example. Task ‘updateDb, deploy, start’ failed
org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: duplicate key value violates unique constraint “sys_db_changelog_pkey” Dettaglio: Key (script_name)=(60-MgCa/update/postgres/16/161122-0-dropCaCodTipoCompetenzaManutentiva.sql) already exists).
We need to reuse our screens already developed in a new application and the data refer to a datastore that is not the main one.
Where can we find a tutorial or some documentation to resolve then problems in our scenario?

1 Like

Hi Manuel,

If the problem relates to application components, please create a new topic with a more detailed explanation.

The documentation on using additional datasores from app components will be added soon, now I can just tell you that you need to define the additional datastore in your target application in the same way as in the component - then you will be able to use all inherited functionality.

:ticket: See the following issue in our bug tracker:

https://youtrack.cuba-platform.com/issue/PL-8128