App-front doesn't work with Heroku Deploy

Hi Support,

I am using React Frontend UI with my project. I deployed my app according the guide to Heruko. I can reach my home path but when I try to reach my app-front path, it shows just a blank screen. When I build and run my app via Cuba everything works fine. Is there something I can do to fix this issue? I hope you can help me.

Thanks

Berk

Hi,
How do your build and deploy your application, can you describe in detail?
Building an UberJar and then creating Docker image?
Can you present your bulid tasks here?

How do you try to access your front application on Heroku?

Hi,

Sorry for late reply. I built a War according to “CUBA Platform. Developer’s Manual”. I am using version 6.10.17 of Cuba Studio. In addition to guide I also added “polymerBuildDir = ‘.’” parameter to build.gradle file. I am tried to access my site by its url + /app-front/ something like “customprojectname.herokuapp.com/app-front/”. I hope this information is enough to fix this issue.

In the new version of the buildWar documentation it’s mentioned that:

If the application project contains the front module, it becomes accessible by /<appName>/front path.

So it looks like your frontend should be accessible by the http://customprojectname.herokuapp.com/front/ address (because <appName> is root).

Hi Alex,

I have tried to access my site with the Url that you suggested. I still cannot see my front-end app but in the developer console it says “You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.”. Is there any other solutions that you could suggest?

Thanks